2011-05-29


This is it.

It's summer, and I'll be officially starting my biggest project yet with these two kids. Don't worry, Vera and Ross won't be shoved aside! They're going to also be finally drawn in sequential format as well; I'm aiming for a one-shot volume with them. :D

I'll be exposing my power level over 9000 this summer, so thanks so much for all of your support and believing in me! It was hard building some recognition and credit growing up (especially to your own family) and it still is, but I think I've at least finally proved to myself that I can draw comics professionally for once. It's funny that ever since 4th grade, I used to wonder at the end of every year if I were good enough yet. Now that I'm here, I'm so excited.

For all you graduates, I wish you luck on your future endeavors as well! Life isn't so bad if you work hard and smart.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck man! I like that girls hair.

    I still haven't proven to myself that I can do anything professionally. I've proven that I can do stuff and keep with them, but it's still not professional if I'm not getting paid or hired. Oh well, I'll just keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I'm going to be holed up in my room and not showing any work I do (because I can't), and people will be like: "You slacker!!!" Haha.

    I'm gonna be streaming like everyday, all day though. That's gonna be my only form of proof.

    I wouldn't say that I'm a skilled professional yet, just a "beginner" professional. We've all got ways to improve ourselves. You got that work ethic part down; it's the most important part.

    ReplyDelete