2010-09-30

TUMBLRRRRRR.

I've been thinking about my comic project lots and I figure it's time to store all the inspirations that lead up to it. It's a lot to write down and present visually, so a tumblr would have been great for it (as it easily supports video, audio, photos and text all in one.)

It's fairly new and not much is in it yet, but please check it every now and then! Perhaps these resources will inspire you as well. Maybe it will give you a better feel of my aesthetics/style preference? Or at least an idealized combination of styles. This blog here is more of a record of sketches and technical experimentation, so I promise Tumblr will be different and interesting to keep track of. :3

My tumblr: DELICIOUSMILK


Now all that's left is twitter, and then I'll be complete in the world of online social communities D;

1 comment: