2010-03-09

Liz Project: Concept #1




I RAN OUT OF STEAM qAq;;
BUT HEY ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS I DID ALMOST THREE PAGES INSTEAD OF JUST ONE IMPRESSIVE AMIRITE

Sorry Liz I'll finish it later today T__T;; Perhaps comics should get two days instead of one, the extra two days being for you as a break.

[PS this is just my take on Liz's concepts. Pardon me of some of it is off, haha]
I gave her a more impatient outlook on things since, being from the city, there's a lot of hustle and bustle with people always on the move. From the candy-coated way she dresses, I'd say she almost looks a bit spoiled from her parents.. XD
Pretty much EVERYBODY from the city has an object of technology to immerse themselves in, and it blocks them from the outside world. An MP3 player might seem out of place in this, but I just thought that it'd be funny to see her take it out even in the middle of the woods.

Hope you enjoy it. If you have any crit for me, please go ahead. :D

8 comments:

  1. That was fun to read through Jessica! (^_^)

    The mp3 player was a very funny bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I'm glad you liked it! Was the reading smooth for you? Were there any parts that were sorta awkward/unexpected?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! It's so awesome so far! Only crit is to finish it up! You did a lot though. Maybe two days for a comic is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah! I love it :D Oh maaaans, I can't wait for you to do a comic for the next sketches! I love the part with the flower and my mask character :) This makes me want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower was wailing sort of like an alarm I guess, because the girl was being.. I guess, violent? By stomping on that twig in spite.

    If any flowers of that mask character wails, you'd better run XD
    I think the boy and his village assumed that ever since the flowers started growing, the forest was being "watched" by under his eyes and strange things would happen.

    But he's just misunderstood, he's a wandering guardian spirit no one's ever heard of! D:



    Ah, take it or leave it. That's what I thought up of after looking at all your sketches, haha. He looks a bit suspicious, yeah, but I get the feeling he's not that harmful at all once you take a real good look at him. He keeps to himself and grows flowers, just like old women XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did this perfectly. I knew I wanted my mask character to be a neutral character but only seem frightening because he's a mystery to everyone. I love the idea of the flower alarms haha I wonder what kinds of noises they would make :O

    ReplyDelete